According to BoxOffice.com, 2009’s domestic cume has already topped 2008’s record haul of $9.626 billion from January 1 to December 31, 2008. More on Monday when actuals come in.
So Why Is Most Of Hollywood Out Of Work?
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International Box…
- 'Ghost Stories' Leads Subdued Weekend For Limited Releases; Holdover 'The Rider' Gallops: Specialty Box Office
- ‘A Quiet Place’ Still Noisy With $21.7M As ‘Rampage’ Beats Chest, ‘Super Trooper 2’ Surprises – Sunday AM…
- ‘Ready Player One’ Tops $500M Global Box Office, Scores $200M+ In China
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Advance Ticket Sales Records: Fandango’s Best R-Rated Preseller Ever In First 24 Hours
- William Friedkin Revisits Demons With 'The Devil and Father Amorth'; Godard In Focus – Specialty B.O. Preview