Sony announced today that Michael Jackson’s THIS IS IT hit the $100 million mark overseas on Thursday after just 9 days of screen time. The estimated international gross through November 5th is $100.2 million. Domestically, the film has taken in an additional $43.8 million for a worldwide total to date of $144 million. Outside of North America, the biggest markets through last night are: Japan – $18.2 million, UK – $11.1 million, Germany – $8.9 million, France – $8.7 million.
Sony: Jacko's 'This Is It' $144M Worldwide
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Moana’ Pushes ‘Office Christmas Party’ Off Her Turf; ‘La La Land’ Hits High Notes – Early AM B.O…
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming 2’ Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; ‘Bad Boys 4’ Moves To Memorial Day
- Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney’s ‘Rogue One’ On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening…
- ‘La La Land’ Bows, Flirts With Oscar; Katie Holmes Directs ‘All We Had’ – Specialty Box Office…
- ‘The Band’s Visit’, Based On The 2007 Israeli Film, Is The Season’s Best New Musical – Review
- A Movie History First? The Year Might End Without A Flicker Of Reality In The Box-Office Top 10