Fandango reports that Michael Jackson’s This Is It , which opens tomorrow night, is scooping up 61% of all its online ticket sales. And its week-long online survey shows that 43% of the moviegoers interested in seeing the pic are hardcore Michael Jackson fans, 48% of This Is It moviegoers are more interested in Michael Jackson’s work since his death, and 60% sampled one or more songs from the This Is It album as of last Friday before its release.
Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' Hot Online
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Firing Off $90M, 'Alice' Taking A Spill With $40M Over 4-Day Memorial Day Holiday - Noon Update
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Box Office News
- ‘American Psycho’ Will Close On Broadway Before The Tony Awards At $8.8M Loss
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Firing Off $90M, ‘Alice’ Taking A Spill With $40M Over 4-Day Memorial Day Holiday – Noon…
- ‘Warcraft’ Game With $9.3M Start In Early Offshore Openings – Intl Box Office
- Lionsgate Joins Fox, Par & Uni In Nixing Exhibitor Clearance Requests: What Does This Mean For The Biz?
- World War II Cillian Murphy Pic ‘Anthropoid’ From Bleecker Street Plots August Date
- Gerard & Roth: And The Tony Award For Best Song Goes To…