Fandango reports that Michael Jackson’s This Is It , which opens tomorrow night, is scooping up 61% of all its online ticket sales. And its week-long online survey shows that 43% of the moviegoers interested in seeing the pic are hardcore Michael Jackson fans, 48% of This Is It moviegoers are more interested in Michael Jackson’s work since his death, and 60% sampled one or more songs from the This Is It album as of last Friday before its release.
Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' Hot Online
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest Box Office News
- Forget About Summer & Sequelitis: Will Fall’s Crowded Pipeline Cannibalize B.O.? – Box Office
- Focus Features’ ‘A Monster Calls’ Dials Up Christmas Weekend Release
- Broadway’s Summer Slump Continues With 6.6% Box Office Drop; ‘Paramour’ Gets Therapy
- ‘Bourne’ Back At #1 & ‘Ice Age’ Skates To $300M+, Both With China Assist; ‘Pets’ Passes $700M WW – Intl…
- ‘Southside With You' Has Solid Debut Weekend Date: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Screams $26M+, Gives Sony 3rd Summer Cash Cow After ‘Sausage Party’, ‘Shallows’…