UPDATE: Universal is reporting that Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds opened #1 in Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Serbia, Slovenia, and Switzerland, while the opening day grosses in Germany, Greece, Hungary and Russia are the best ever for a QT film. Second-day grosses in France and Belgium (and French-Switzerland) were big, and the pic continues No. 1 in both countries. So overall, the pic grossed $4.1M yesterday, raising the international total to $8M.
'Inglourious Basterds' = $8M Abroad
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Black Panther’ Keeps B.O. Treasure From ‘Tomb Raider’; How ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Hit A $17M High…
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ Profit; Faith-Based ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises With $15M+
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating ‘Black Panther…
- Screen Gems Adds John Cho-Debra Messing Thriller ‘Searching’ To August Schedule