UPDATE: Universal is reporting that Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds opened #1 in Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Serbia, Slovenia, and Switzerland, while the opening day grosses in Germany, Greece, Hungary and Russia are the best ever for a QT film. Second-day grosses in France and Belgium (and French-Switzerland) were big, and the pic continues No. 1 in both countries. So overall, the pic grossed $4.1M yesterday, raising the international total to $8M.
'Inglourious Basterds' = $8M Abroad
What's Hot on Deadline
'Song to Song' Trailer: Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara & Michael Fassbender Get Caught Up In A Love Triangle
Latest Box Office News
- Another Holiday Weekend Where Holdovers Reign & New Studio Releases Tank: Presidents’ Day B.O.
- New ‘Purge’ Movie A Go, Gets July 2018 Release Date
- ‘Conjuring’ Spinoff ‘The Nun’ Lands Summer 2018 Date
- 'Everybody Loves Somebody', ‘From Nowhere’ Tackle Immigrant Experience – Specialty Preview
- Review: Matthew Broderick Heads Killer Cast In Wallace Shawn’s ‘Evening At The Talk House’
- ‘Moonlight’ Shines At International Box Office As A24 Grows Offshore Biz Model