Another sepia-toned pic from sepia-infused Universal… Here’s the trailer for The Wolfman, about which there’s tremendous curiosity because its release date has been pushed back three times — from February 13th, 2009, to April 3rd, 2009, to November 6th, 2009, to now February 12th, 2010 — and re-shoots were done in May. On the trailer, Rick Baker’s transformative skills look as good as ever. This first trailer for The Wolfman will be attached to Inglourious Basterds in theaters Friday.
TRAILER DEBUT: 'The Wolfman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest Video News
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Composer Roque Baños Makes The House Play The Music – Video
- Jimmy Kimmel Comes Clean To Hillary Clinton Pickle Jar Truthers
- ‘Miss Hokusai’ Trailer: Japanese Toon From Gkids’ & ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Creators