Monday actuals (with Sunday’s box office) show that Judd Apatow’s Funny People starring Adam Sandler made just $22.6 million its opening weekend, not the $23.4M Universal reported yesterday. And Warner Bros’ Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince placed 2nd with $17.9M thanks to IMAX screenings, beating Disney’s G-Force weekend of $17.5M.
'Funny People' Actuals Less Than Thought
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- 'Darkest Hour', 'Call Me By Your Name', ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Usher Holiday – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Happy Death Day’ Reaps $100M+ At Worldwide Box Office
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Hits Tracking & A $200M Opening Would Come As No Surprise
- ‘Pretty Woman’ Musical Sets Broadway Theater, Opening Dates
- ‘Justice League’ Flies Past $101M; ‘Wonder’ Sparks $31M+ As Thanksgiving Week Warms Up