Monday actuals (with Sunday’s box office) show that Judd Apatow’s Funny People starring Adam Sandler made just $22.6 million its opening weekend, not the $23.4M Universal reported yesterday. And Warner Bros’ Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince placed 2nd with $17.9M thanks to IMAX screenings, beating Disney’s G-Force weekend of $17.5M.
'Funny People' Actuals Less Than Thought
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
Latest Box Office News
- Broadway Review: Warner Bros Bets On ‘Charlie And The Chocolate Factory’ Redo
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Max Winkler’s Teenage Comedy ‘Flower’ Plants Itself At The Orchard – Tribeca
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend – Sunday AM Update
- ‘Deadpool 2’, ‘New Mutants’ & ‘Dark Phoenix’ Find 2018 Dates Among Fox’s Slew Of Release Changes…