Monday actuals (with Sunday’s box office) show that Judd Apatow’s Funny People starring Adam Sandler made just $22.6 million its opening weekend, not the $23.4M Universal reported yesterday. And Warner Bros’ Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince placed 2nd with $17.9M thanks to IMAX screenings, beating Disney’s G-Force weekend of $17.5M.
'Funny People' Actuals Less Than Thought
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Donald Trump Spotlights "Many Anti-Police Agitators" In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
Latest Box Office News
- Looking Under ‘Logan Lucky’s Hood As ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Stands Tall With $21M Opening – Saturday…
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Arrives With Awards Hopes; ‘Patti Cake$’ Bows – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Exhibition Stocks Battered On Report Studios Plan PVOD Without A Deal
- ‘Girls Trip’ Speeds Past $100M; A Box Office Anomaly In Unfunny Year For Comedy
- After Horrific Summer At Box Office, ‘It’ Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening