Monday actuals (with Sunday’s box office) show that Judd Apatow’s Funny People starring Adam Sandler made just $22.6 million its opening weekend, not the $23.4M Universal reported yesterday. And Warner Bros’ Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince placed 2nd with $17.9M thanks to IMAX screenings, beating Disney’s G-Force weekend of $17.5M.
'Funny People' Actuals Less Than Thought
What's Hot on Deadline
'Song to Song' Trailer: Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara & Michael Fassbender Get Caught Up In A Love Triangle
Latest Box Office News
- Another Holiday Weekend Where Holdovers Reign & New Studio Releases Tank: Presidents’ Day B.O.
- New ‘Purge’ Movie A Go, Gets July 2018 Release Date
- ‘Conjuring’ Spinoff ‘The Nun’ Lands Summer 2018 Date
- 'Everybody Loves Somebody', ‘From Nowhere’ Tackle Immigrant Experience – Specialty Preview
- Review: Matthew Broderick Heads Killer Cast In Wallace Shawn’s ‘Evening At The Talk House’
- ‘Moonlight’ Shines At International Box Office As A24 Grows Offshore Biz Model