Monday actuals (with Sunday’s box office) show that Judd Apatow’s Funny People starring Adam Sandler made just $22.6 million its opening weekend, not the $23.4M Universal reported yesterday. And Warner Bros’ Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince placed 2nd with $17.9M thanks to IMAX screenings, beating Disney’s G-Force weekend of $17.5M.
'Funny People' Actuals Less Than Thought
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Black Panther’ Keeps B.O. Treasure From ‘Tomb Raider’; How ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Hit A $17M…
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ Profit; Faith-Based ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises With $15M+
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating ‘Black Panther…
- Screen Gems Adds John Cho-Debra Messing Thriller ‘Searching’ To August Schedule