News Corp’s UK newspaper The Sun claimed it had the Avatar trailer numero uno. Then again, Apple/iTunes actually had first dibs for a 24-hour window. Now Fox is sending “take down” notices to everybody else. What a cock-up. I’m so sick of all the hype and secrecy. But now we can presume to know why Twentieth Century Fox and Jim Cameron were keeping it under wraps for so long. The Avatar trailer makes it look, um, er, like a Disney movie. I swear Twink was in there. Maybe a Pixar character or two. A lot of you think Cameron caught Lucas flu and express surprise Jar Jar Binks got his own movie. Others fear this is Dances With Wolves set in space. Please, Jim, guarantee us this is not another The Abyss. Or worse.
FIRST LOOK AT 'AVATAR' TRAILER ONLINE
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Video News
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Warns Donald Trump And “Buddies”: Bowing Heads In Prayer Is Empty Gesture After School Slaughter
- ‘Nostalgia’ Review: Strong Performances From Jon Hamm And First-Rate Ensemble Make It One To Remember
- ‘Black 47’ First Clip: Irish Revenge Thriller Starring James Frecheville & Hugo Weaving – Berlin
- Guy Pearce To Star In Netflix’s British Teen Supernatural Series ‘The Innocents’
- Jimmy Kimmel Makes Pitch For Stormy Daniels’ First NDA-Free Interview