That the latest from big online ticket seller Fandango which also reports that Star Trek has sold out hundreds of opening weekend showtimes across the country, including showtimes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Portland, Oregon. Fandango says its Star Trek ticket sales are far outpacing the site’s sales for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the same point in that film’s sales cycle. Theater managers are adding multiple Thursday night showtimes to meet the fan demand. Also, according to a Fandango survey of more than 4,000 moviegoers planning to see Star Trek, 64% say they are not upset that William Shatner isn’t in the movie.
91% Of Online Ticket Sales For 'Star Trek'
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Sunday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Alice’ Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; ‘Warcraft’ Scores $31.6M; ‘X-Men’ Cumes $186M – Intl…
- Moviegoers Turn Out For The ‘Apocalypse’ Over Memorial Day & Chop Off ‘Alice’s Head – Sunday…
- ‘Warcraft’ Builds $16.3M Overseas War Chest Through Friday – Intl B.O. Update
- ‘American Psycho’ Will Close On Broadway Before The Tony Awards At $8.8M Loss
- World War II Cillian Murphy Pic ‘Anthropoid’ From Bleecker Street Plots August Date
- Gerard & Roth: And The Tony Award For Best Song Goes To…