That the latest from big online ticket seller Fandango which also reports that Star Trek has sold out hundreds of opening weekend showtimes across the country, including showtimes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Portland, Oregon. Fandango says its Star Trek ticket sales are far outpacing the site’s sales for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the same point in that film’s sales cycle. Theater managers are adding multiple Thursday night showtimes to meet the fan demand. Also, according to a Fandango survey of more than 4,000 moviegoers planning to see Star Trek, 64% say they are not upset that William Shatner isn’t in the movie.
91% Of Online Ticket Sales For 'Star Trek'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Bouncing To $300M+; 'Power Rangers' Pummels 'Life' & 'CHIPS' - Midday B.O. Update
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman, Cyborg; They Join Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest Box Office News
- No. 11 ‘Doctor Strange’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Woody Harrelson Tackles ‘Wilson’; Gravitas Bows ‘American Anarchist’ – Specialty B.O. Preview
- No. 12 ‘Moana’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Bouncing To $300M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Pummels ‘Life’ & ‘CHIPS’ – Midday B.O…
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ To Cross $500M At Worldwide Box Office Today
- Broadway Review: ‘Miss Saigon’ Returns, ‘Copter & Caddie Intact; Glittering ‘New Yorkers’