That the latest from big online ticket seller Fandango which also reports that Star Trek has sold out hundreds of opening weekend showtimes across the country, including showtimes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Portland, Oregon. Fandango says its Star Trek ticket sales are far outpacing the site’s sales for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the same point in that film’s sales cycle. Theater managers are adding multiple Thursday night showtimes to meet the fan demand. Also, according to a Fandango survey of more than 4,000 moviegoers planning to see Star Trek, 64% say they are not upset that William Shatner isn’t in the movie.
91% Of Online Ticket Sales For 'Star Trek'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Pretty Woman’ Heads To Times Square As Broadway Musical With Samantha Barks, Steve Kazee
- ‘Mary Jane’ Review: `Fargo’s Carrie Coon Triumphs In Amy Herzog’s Wrenching Drama
- China Axes Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Release: The Possible Political Motives
- ‘It’ Sequel Carves Out 2019 Post-Labor Day Release
- Moody Broadway Box Office Slips 10% As ‘Cats’ Yowls With $187K Scratch
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Fashions $100M+ Global Bow; ‘It’ Hits $478M & Spidey Tops 2017 Superheroes WW – International…