That the latest from big online ticket seller Fandango which also reports that Star Trek has sold out hundreds of opening weekend showtimes across the country, including showtimes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Portland, Oregon. Fandango says its Star Trek ticket sales are far outpacing the site’s sales for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the same point in that film’s sales cycle. Theater managers are adding multiple Thursday night showtimes to meet the fan demand. Also, according to a Fandango survey of more than 4,000 moviegoers planning to see Star Trek, 64% say they are not upset that William Shatner isn’t in the movie.
91% Of Online Ticket Sales For 'Star Trek'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Bollywood's Karan Johar Appeals For Peaceful 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release Amid Growing India-Pakistan Tensions
Latest Box Office News
- Nathan Lane’s The News In Scott Rudin’s Star-Packed ‘Front Page’ Revival
- Mike Bartlett’s ‘Love, Love, Love’ Sizzles With Amy Ryan, Zoe Kazan – Review
- ‘How To Train Your Dragon 3’ & ‘Larrikins’ Move From Fox To Uni Release Schedule
- Michael Kors Drops $1.5M On Roundabout Company’s Sondheim Theatre – Update
- Will ‘Madea’ Kick ‘Jack Reacher’ In The Shins? – Box Office Preview
- Blumhouse To Penthouse: Studio Screams Way To $2 Billion-Plus Box Office Milestone