That the latest from big online ticket seller Fandango which also reports that Star Trek has sold out hundreds of opening weekend showtimes across the country, including showtimes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Portland, Oregon. Fandango says its Star Trek ticket sales are far outpacing the site’s sales for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the same point in that film’s sales cycle. Theater managers are adding multiple Thursday night showtimes to meet the fan demand. Also, according to a Fandango survey of more than 4,000 moviegoers planning to see Star Trek, 64% say they are not upset that William Shatner isn’t in the movie.
91% Of Online Ticket Sales For 'Star Trek'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest Box Office News
- Video: Bono Joins Lupita Nyong’o, ‘Eclipsed’ Cast On Behalf Of Kidnapped Girls
- ‘Waitress’ Is Looking Hit-like, Dramas Rising At Jumpy Broadway Box Office
- ‘Jungle Book’ King Again, Reigns On Newcomer Parade: ‘Keanu’, ‘Mother’s Day’ & ‘Ratchet & Clank’ – Monday…
- Arts Endowment, Key Brand’s Miles Wilkin Set To Get Special Tony Awards
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Grabs $200.4M In Debut; ‘Jungle Book’ A Beast, And With ‘Zootopia’ Disney Has $1.24B From Three…
- Ben Platt Stars In ‘Dear Evan Hansen’: Suicide Is Never Painless – Off-Broadway Review