That the latest from big online ticket seller Fandango which also reports that Star Trek has sold out hundreds of opening weekend showtimes across the country, including showtimes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Portland, Oregon. Fandango says its Star Trek ticket sales are far outpacing the site’s sales for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the same point in that film’s sales cycle. Theater managers are adding multiple Thursday night showtimes to meet the fan demand. Also, according to a Fandango survey of more than 4,000 moviegoers planning to see Star Trek, 64% say they are not upset that William Shatner isn’t in the movie.
91% Of Online Ticket Sales For 'Star Trek'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Box Office News
- Alec Baldwin Returns In ‘The Boss Baby 2’, Crawling To Theaters In 2021
- Casting Directors Will “Explore Every Option” In Effort To Unionize On Broadway
- ‘Baywatch’ Swims To $1.25M In Wednesday Night Previews
- Director Jerry Zaks On The Love Stories Behind ‘Hello, Dolly!’ – And Zero Mostel’s Mezuzah
- ‘Pirates’ Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch – Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
- Sofia Coppola & ‘Beguiled’ Cast On The Big Screen Experience: “A Unique One In Our Modern…