That the latest from big online ticket seller Fandango which also reports that Star Trek has sold out hundreds of opening weekend showtimes across the country, including showtimes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Portland, Oregon. Fandango says its Star Trek ticket sales are far outpacing the site’s sales for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the same point in that film’s sales cycle. Theater managers are adding multiple Thursday night showtimes to meet the fan demand. Also, according to a Fandango survey of more than 4,000 moviegoers planning to see Star Trek, 64% say they are not upset that William Shatner isn’t in the movie.
91% Of Online Ticket Sales For 'Star Trek'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Furious 7′ Pulls Ahead Of ‘Adaline’ On Friday; Looks To Clock $17M In Fourth Lap – Late…
- They’re Baaaack! Harvey Weinstein, Former ‘Finding’ Flack Renew Their Vows
- ‘Adaline’ Leading Friday, But ‘Furious 7′ Should Zoom Ahead For Weekend Win — Midday Box Office
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Continues To Set Records With $44.8M In Two Days
- Kander & Ebb’s ‘The Visit’ And D’Amour’s ‘Airline Highway’ Send Broadway Into Tony Season On A Dark Note…
- How Strong Is Your Film’s Buzz? Rentrak’s PreAct Can Tell You – CinemaCon