That the latest from big online ticket seller Fandango which also reports that Star Trek has sold out hundreds of opening weekend showtimes across the country, including showtimes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Portland, Oregon. Fandango says its Star Trek ticket sales are far outpacing the site’s sales for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the same point in that film’s sales cycle. Theater managers are adding multiple Thursday night showtimes to meet the fan demand. Also, according to a Fandango survey of more than 4,000 moviegoers planning to see Star Trek, 64% say they are not upset that William Shatner isn’t in the movie.
91% Of Online Ticket Sales For 'Star Trek'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Dunkirk’ To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; ‘Girls Trip’ Hot At $27M+; ‘Valerian’ Falling To Earth…
- ‘Dunkirk’ Logs Two-Day Cume Of $8.6M After Solid $2.2M Start – Int’l Box Office
- ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Mother!’ Move Up; ‘Cloverfield’ Stomps To February – Paramount Release…
- Jenny Slate Dials Up 'Landline'; Music Box Calls 'The Midwife' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Toronto’s Superb Soulpepper Troupe Beats ‘Hamilton’ At The Freebie Game
- ‘It’, ‘The Nun’ & ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Scare San Diego As New Line Kicks…