That the latest from big online ticket seller Fandango which also reports that Star Trek has sold out hundreds of opening weekend showtimes across the country, including showtimes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Portland, Oregon. Fandango says its Star Trek ticket sales are far outpacing the site’s sales for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the same point in that film’s sales cycle. Theater managers are adding multiple Thursday night showtimes to meet the fan demand. Also, according to a Fandango survey of more than 4,000 moviegoers planning to see Star Trek, 64% say they are not upset that William Shatner isn’t in the movie.
91% Of Online Ticket Sales For 'Star Trek'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Box Office News
- Clive Owen Leads Electric Broadway Revival Of Pinter’s ‘Old Times’ – Review
- Bob Saget Will Preach The Gospel of Broadway’s ‘Hand To God’
- Sex, Rebellion & The Sexual Revolution Outed In ‘Cloud Nine’ – Review
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- ‘Martian’ 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips ‘Walk’…
- Broadway Box Office Inches Back Up; ‘Finding Neverland’ Off 40% Since August