This upcoming feature documentary, The People vs George Lucas, intrigues me because it features so many Industry types talking about Lucas in a negative way as they debate his legacy. (Like calling him the “anti-Christ” and “evil genius of marketing”….) Those interviewed include Lucas intimate and producer Gary Kurtz, Sandy Lieberson (former head of production at 20th Century Fox), Dale Pollock (author of Skywalking), producer Anthony Waye, and David Prowse (aka Darth Vader). But also, sadly, second-rate film reviewers and writers. Presumably, the top ones were too scared to diss George. The documentary comes out in 2010:
TEASER: 'The People vs George Lucas'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest Video News
- ‘The Edge Of Seventeen’ Escapes Teen Genre Label & Breaks Into Awards Conversation – The…
- ‘The Wall’ Trailer: Doug Liman’s Thriller Puts Aaron Taylor-Johnson & John Cena In A Dire Position
- Matthew McConaughey Strikes ‘Gold’ And Says He Has Found His Favorite Role Ever: The Actor’s Side
- ‘Sand Storm’ Trailer: Israel’s Oscar Submission Headed To Netflix
- ‘The View’ Losing Candace Cameron Bure
- ‘Baywatch’ Trailer: Dwayne Johnson & Zac Efron Are On A Mission To Save The Beach