This upcoming feature documentary, The People vs George Lucas, intrigues me because it features so many Industry types talking about Lucas in a negative way as they debate his legacy. (Like calling him the “anti-Christ” and “evil genius of marketing”….) Those interviewed include Lucas intimate and producer Gary Kurtz, Sandy Lieberson (former head of production at 20th Century Fox), Dale Pollock (author of Skywalking), producer Anthony Waye, and David Prowse (aka Darth Vader). But also, sadly, second-rate film reviewers and writers. Presumably, the top ones were too scared to diss George. The documentary comes out in 2010:
TEASER: 'The People vs George Lucas'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Looking At $80M-$90M Over Four Days; Will Leather-Clad Hero Whip Mr. Grey's February Record?
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Video News
- ‘The Night Manager’ Trailer: John Le Carré Spy Thriller With Hugh Laurie, Tom Hiddleston & Olivia Colman
- Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band ‘The Boss’ Trailer
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- ‘11.22.63’ Review: Hulu’s James Franco JFK Series Full Of Time-Travel Twists
- ‘Roots’ Miniseries Remake Gets Memorial Day Premiere Date; History Releases Trailer