This upcoming feature documentary, The People vs George Lucas, intrigues me because it features so many Industry types talking about Lucas in a negative way as they debate his legacy. (Like calling him the “anti-Christ” and “evil genius of marketing”….) Those interviewed include Lucas intimate and producer Gary Kurtz, Sandy Lieberson (former head of production at 20th Century Fox), Dale Pollock (author of Skywalking), producer Anthony Waye, and David Prowse (aka Darth Vader). But also, sadly, second-rate film reviewers and writers. Presumably, the top ones were too scared to diss George. The documentary comes out in 2010:
TEASER: 'The People vs George Lucas'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Video News
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Warns Donald Trump And “Buddies”: Bowing Heads In Prayer Is Empty Gesture After School Slaughter
- ‘Nostalgia’ Review: Strong Performances From Jon Hamm And First-Rate Ensemble Make It One To Remember
- ‘Black 47’ First Clip: Irish Revenge Thriller Starring James Frecheville & Hugo Weaving – Berlin
- Guy Pearce To Star In Netflix’s British Teen Supernatural Series ‘The Innocents’
- Jimmy Kimmel Makes Pitch For Stormy Daniels’ First NDA-Free Interview