This upcoming feature documentary, The People vs George Lucas, intrigues me because it features so many Industry types talking about Lucas in a negative way as they debate his legacy. (Like calling him the “anti-Christ” and “evil genius of marketing”….) Those interviewed include Lucas intimate and producer Gary Kurtz, Sandy Lieberson (former head of production at 20th Century Fox), Dale Pollock (author of Skywalking), producer Anthony Waye, and David Prowse (aka Darth Vader). But also, sadly, second-rate film reviewers and writers. Presumably, the top ones were too scared to diss George. The documentary comes out in 2010:
TEASER: 'The People vs George Lucas'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Video News
- ‘Wolf Hall’ Review: Damian Lewis Rules As Henry VIII In PBS Drama
- Richard Rosenblatt Launches Whipclip Video App; Will 3rd Time Also Be A Charm?
- ‘Get Hard’ Movie Review: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart Have Laughs To Offend Everyone
- ‘Maggie’ Trailer: Schwarzenegger Is Out To Save His Kid From Zombiedom
- James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’ Night 2: 1.47 Million Viewers – Update
- James Corden Makes Big Social Media Pitch On Night 2 Hosting ‘Late Late Show’