MovieTickets.com asked filmgoers following Thursday’s release of the 2009 Academy Award nominees to identify this year’s biggest Oscar snub:
Which of the following should have been nominated for an Academy Award?
1. The Dark Knight in the Best Picture category (46%)
2. Clint Eastwood (Gran Torino) for Best Actor (28%)
3. Leonardo DiCaprio (Revolutionary Road) for Best Actor (11%)
4. Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight) for Best Director (8%)
5. Bruce Springsteen (The Wrestler) for Original Song (7%)