Anthony Pellicano, the wiretapping Hollywood private eye turned convicted felon, finally found out his fate. U.S. District Judge Dale Fischer gave him a prison sentence of 15 years and ordered the 64-year-old Pellicano and two other defendants to forfeit a total of $2 million. Pellicano showed no emotion when the sentence was read, according to The AP. “I have taken full and complete responsibility,” he said. He had been convicted of a combined 78 counts, including wiretapping, racketeering and wire fraud, in two separate trials earlier this year. I’m told he gets no credit for time served.
Pellicano Scandal Chapter Ends Today: Hollywood P.I. Sentenced To 15 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Rules Soft Super Bowl Weekend; Auds Give $11M & Thumb Down 'Caesar' - Saturday AM Update
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Paramount Lands 'Conquest;' Plan To Re-Team 'The Revenant's Leonardo DiCaprio And Scribe Mark L. Smith