How often does this happen? Will Smith was on Letterman last night and noted that his 7-year-old daughter Willow’s film Kit Kittredge: An American Girl opens wide against his Hancock in U.S. theaters on the same day (July 2nd). Said Will, “I told her, ‘Daddy loves you sweetie, but I gots to stomp you at the box office.’ ” Then Dave snarked, “I’ve got a son, but even I know that American Girl thing is very popular.” But Willow was quoted as saying a few days earlier about her Dad, “He thinks he is going to be beat me, but I think not. I think I am going to beat him.”
Why Hollywood Is Such A Homewrecker…
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest Box Office News
- Broadway Review: ‘Anastasia’ Brings An Animated Russian Heroine To Stage Life
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Over Five Newcomers With $38.4M; Second Frame Down 61% – Final B.O.
- Dames Deliver At Broadway Box Office – ‘Dolly!’ $1.45M, ‘War Paint’ $1M, ‘Sunset’ $1.15M
- ‘Rebecca’ Trial Pulls Spotlight From Broadway’s Frenzied Final Week Of Tony Openings
- Broadway Review: Warner Bros Bets On ‘Charlie And The Chocolate Factory’ Redo
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…