Distributor Paramount has now revised upwards its opening estimates for Marvel’s Iron Man when it opens May 2nd: from $45M-$55M tops, to now $60M-$70M which sounds about right. (See my previous, TRACKING: That’s ‘Iron Man’ Crazy Talk). I can’t wait to see the attempts to lower expectations for Indy4‘s opening.
UPDATE: 'Iron Man' Estimates Upped
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Girls Trip’ Speeds Past $100M; A Box Office Anomaly In Unfunny Year For Comedy
- After Horrific Summer At Box Office, ‘It’ Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
- ‘Hamilton’ Review: L.A Version Lives Up To Hip-Hop Hype While Challenging Status Quo
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Brings #Ham4Ham Live Performance For ‘Hamilton’ Opening Night In L.A.
- L.A. Film Czar Ken Ziffren Says Premium VOD For Studios Still In Limbo
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Release Date Shifts Into September