Distributor Paramount has now revised upwards its opening estimates for Marvel’s Iron Man when it opens May 2nd: from $45M-$55M tops, to now $60M-$70M which sounds about right. (See my previous, TRACKING: That’s ‘Iron Man’ Crazy Talk). I can’t wait to see the attempts to lower expectations for Indy4‘s opening.
UPDATE: 'Iron Man' Estimates Upped
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Box Office News
- Elizabeth Reaser And Josh Radnor Ride Richard Greenberg’s ‘The Babylon Line’ – Review
- Martin Scorsese’s ‘Silence’ Plots January Expansion
- ‘How To Train Your Dragon 3’ Flies To 2019; Uni’s DWA To Scale ‘Everest’
- Post-Thanskgiving Plummet Knocks Stuffing Out Of Broadway Box Office
- ‘Sweet Charity’, Sexism & Critics, Plus ‘Harry Potter And The Cursed Child’ Plots Broadway Landing – Gerard…
- ‘Sweat,’ A Blistering Trump-Era Drama, Sets Broadway Spring Opening