The veteran editor of smarmy special issues and even smarmier advertorials made a lot of money for The Hollywood Reporter over the years and was an integral cog in that trade paper’s machinery (same as advertising sales wiz Lynne Segal, who also departed). Parisi is cleaning out her office right now and there’s no word yet about her future plans. But I heard she took some time off for a physical ailment and then weathered that trade’s incredible turmoil in recent months and years. The real question is, does anyone read THR anymore?
- A New Boss For HollywoodReporter.com
- Elizabeth Guider Named New THR Editor: A Get Or A Variety Also-Ran?
- The Hollywood Reporter vs Variety, Part 2
- H’Wood Reporter Seeks ‘Big Name’ Editor
- H’Wood Reporter Editor Cynthia Littleton Jumps To Variety; Anne Thompson Also
- Newest Bloodbath At Hollywood Reporter + Here’s Why Howard Burns Got Burned
- New Hollywood Reporter Publisher