Warner Bros was already there. So was Paramount, uh, DreamWorks, uh, Paramount / DreamWorks, uh, whatever. Now Sony has joined the $1 billion plus club for 2007 domestic gross for the 6th year in a row, and only one other studio can make that claim (Warner’s). Disney, Universal and Fox should be there before the end of the year. New Line? No way. MGM? No how. Here’s where everybody stands as far as U.S. box office so far.
And Now There Are Three Studios $1+B
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Movie Zips Toward November 2019 Release
- ‘Torch Song’ To Re-Alight On Broadway In November In Former Home
- Fandango Ticket Sales Rep More Than 30% Of ‘Black Panther’s $242M Record Opening Weekend
- Jennifer Lopez Romantic Comedy ‘Second Act’ To Raise Curtain Over Thanksgiving
- ‘Black Panther’ Box Office Halo Heats Up Exhibition Stocks
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats ‘Last Jedi’…