When the Universal execs realized that their Evan Almighty wasn’t going to do boffo box office, they started thinking up possible headlines that the media would use to report the opening weekend numbers.
First place? “Evan Not So Mighty”.
At Least They Kept Their Sense Of Humor
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Box Office News
- DWA Poised For A ‘Home’ Run With $55.5M Bow; ‘Get Hard’ Gets Rich With $36.3M – Saturday…
- ‘Serena’ Hits Box Office After Ultra-Strong VOD Start – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Broadway Composer Jeanine Tesori On ‘Fun Home,’ Change & The Public Theater
- Harvey Weinstein Kicks Things Up At Radio City Music Hall
- Hal Prince Will Stage New Musical World Premiere Next Season
- ‘Spectre’ Bonding With Imax In November