When the Universal execs realized that their Evan Almighty wasn’t going to do boffo box office, they started thinking up possible headlines that the media would use to report the opening weekend numbers.
First place? “Evan Not So Mighty”.
At Least They Kept Their Sense Of Humor
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest Box Office News
- Bono Joins Lupita Nyong’o & ‘Eclipsed’ Cast On Behalf Of Kidnapped Girls
- ‘Waitress’ Is Looking Hit-like, Dramas Rising At Jumpy Broadway Box Office
- ‘Jungle Book’ King Again, Reigns On Newcomer Parade: ‘Keanu’, ‘Mother’s Day’ & ‘Ratchet & Clank’…
- Arts Endowment, Key Brand’s Miles Wilkin Set To Get Special Tony Awards
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Grabs $200.4M In Debut; ‘Jungle Book’ A Beast, And With ‘Zootopia’ Disney Has $1.24B From Three…
- Ben Platt Stars In ‘Dear Evan Hansen’: Suicide Is Never Painless – Off-Broadway Review