When the Universal execs realized that their Evan Almighty wasn’t going to do boffo box office, they started thinking up possible headlines that the media would use to report the opening weekend numbers.
First place? “Evan Not So Mighty”.
At Least They Kept Their Sense Of Humor
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest Box Office News
- Jennifer Holliday Is The Latest Dreamgirl To Sign On For ‘Color Purple’ Stint On Broadway
- Joe Swanberg’s Forager Films Wades Into Distribution With ‘Little Sister’
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Could Suffocate ‘Suicide Squad’ During Sluggish Summer Weekend: Box…
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Storms China With $12.3M Opening Day; Sets Franchise Best
- ‘Pets’ Collars $674M WW; ‘Suicide Squad’ Necks $575M Through Sunday – Intl B.O. Final
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Looks To Hook Moviegoers Heading Into Labor Day; Changes Up Release Pattern