When the Universal execs realized that their Evan Almighty wasn’t going to do boffo box office, they started thinking up possible headlines that the media would use to report the opening weekend numbers.
First place? “Evan Not So Mighty”.
At Least They Kept Their Sense Of Humor
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest Box Office News
- Moviegoers Turn Out For The ‘Apocalypse’ Over Memorial Day & Chop Off ‘Alice’s Head – Monday…
- ‘Hamilton’s Good Wife Stands By Her Ham: Deadline Q&A With Phillipa Soo
- ‘Alice’ Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; ‘Warcraft’ Scores $31.6M; ‘X-Men’ Cumes $186M – Intl…
- ‘Warcraft’ Builds $16.3M Overseas War Chest Through Friday – Intl B.O. Update
- ‘American Psycho’ Will Close On Broadway Before The Tony Awards At $8.8M Loss
- World War II Cillian Murphy Pic ‘Anthropoid’ From Bleecker Street Plots August Date