When the Universal execs realized that their Evan Almighty wasn’t going to do boffo box office, they started thinking up possible headlines that the media would use to report the opening weekend numbers.
First place? “Evan Not So Mighty”.
At Least They Kept Their Sense Of Humor
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Miss Peregrine’ Eyes $27M-$28M; ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Drilling $21M-$22M – Midday B.O. Update
- How Paramount’s ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Hacked ‘Mr. Robot’s Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media…
- Rachel Weisz Fights 'Denial', Shia LaBeouf Leads Mad Band Of Kids In 'American Honey' – Specialty Box Office Preview
- Simon McBurney’s Techno Excursion ‘The Encounter’ Is A Trip: Broadway Review
- Felicity Jones-Nicholas Hoult Vehicle ‘Collide’ Back On Track For Winter 2017
- Warner Bros. Ups Jeff Goldstein To Domestic Distrib President; Veronika Kwan Vandenberg Expands Int’l Distrib Role