I cannot believe that Joe Roth has the affrontery to still show his face around Hollywood after so many of his Revolution bombs, much less announce in Variety he’s proud of his production company’s “accomplishments”. This, after yet another one of his pics, Perfect Stranger, tanked over the weekend at the U.S. box office (although it’s doing better overseas). Notice how Variety doesn’t mention that, nor how much money he’s lost for Sony which had to pour money down the drain marketing all his crappy films. It’s unbelievable how he has the media completely bamboozled so they don’t blame him just because he’s a nice guy personally. Not me…
'Proud' Joe Roth Must Be Kidding, Right?
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Defends "Restrained" Twitter Bashing Of Alec Baldwin & 'SNL' In Person Of Year Interview
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Trailer Seizes 100M Views Online
- Scaling ‘The Great Wall’: Has Legendary Built A New China-Hollywood Model?
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Hopes To Bring Cheer To Another Dull Weekend; ‘La La Land’ Tunes Up – Box…
- ‘Prince Of Broadway’ Retrospective Sets August Opening
- ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Tickets Go On Sale Two Months Before Release; New Trailer Drops
- Warner Bros. Makes 2017 Date Changes To ‘King Arthur’, ‘CHiPS’, ‘Annabelle 2’ & More