I cannot believe that Joe Roth has the affrontery to still show his face around Hollywood after so many of his Revolution bombs, much less announce in Variety he’s proud of his production company’s “accomplishments”. This, after yet another one of his pics, Perfect Stranger, tanked over the weekend at the U.S. box office (although it’s doing better overseas). Notice how Variety doesn’t mention that, nor how much money he’s lost for Sony which had to pour money down the drain marketing all his crappy films. It’s unbelievable how he has the media completely bamboozled so they don’t blame him just because he’s a nice guy personally. Not me…
'Proud' Joe Roth Must Be Kidding, Right?
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest Box Office News
- Review: Lerner & Loewe’s Golden ‘Brigadoon’ With Kelli O’Hara and Aasif Mandvi
- ‘Justice League’ Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are ‘Wonder’ & ‘Thor’ Cutting…
- How MoviePass Is Girding For The Massive ‘Last Jedi’ Holiday B.O. Season: CEO Says “Exhibitors Should Be Thrilled”…
- ‘Justice League’ Unites $27.3M After Two Days At International Box Office
- Fandango Reports Sensational Advance Group Ticket Sales For ‘Wonder’
- ‘Justice League’ Powers To $13M Thursday Night; Beats ‘Wonder Woman’ – Friday AM Update