I cannot believe that Joe Roth has the affrontery to still show his face around Hollywood after so many of his Revolution bombs, much less announce in Variety he’s proud of his production company’s “accomplishments”. This, after yet another one of his pics, Perfect Stranger, tanked over the weekend at the U.S. box office (although it’s doing better overseas). Notice how Variety doesn’t mention that, nor how much money he’s lost for Sony which had to pour money down the drain marketing all his crappy films. It’s unbelievable how he has the media completely bamboozled so they don’t blame him just because he’s a nice guy personally. Not me…
'Proud' Joe Roth Must Be Kidding, Right?
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Valerian’ And The City Of A Thousand Misconceptions: Who’s On The Hook?
- Blair Brown Joins Beau Willimon’s ‘Parisian Woman’ On Broadway; Bedlam Revives ‘Peter Pan’
- Broadway Box Office: Brendon Urie Kicks ‘Kinky Boots’ To $1.4M; Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ Up $207K
- Universal Hits $4B In Global Box Office For Second Time In Its History
- How Warner Bros Beat The Period-Film Curse At The B.O. & Positioned ‘Dunkirk’ As A Summer Tentpole
- 'Landline' Dials In With Top Number; 'The Beguiled' Crosses $10M – Specialty Box Office