I cannot believe that Joe Roth has the affrontery to still show his face around Hollywood after so many of his Revolution bombs, much less announce in Variety he’s proud of his production company’s “accomplishments”. This, after yet another one of his pics, Perfect Stranger, tanked over the weekend at the U.S. box office (although it’s doing better overseas). Notice how Variety doesn’t mention that, nor how much money he’s lost for Sony which had to pour money down the drain marketing all his crappy films. It’s unbelievable how he has the media completely bamboozled so they don’t blame him just because he’s a nice guy personally. Not me…
'Proud' Joe Roth Must Be Kidding, Right?
What's Hot on Deadline
Up To 750K Attend Anti-Trump Protest In Downtown Los Angeles; Huge Crowds Also In NYC, D.C. (UPDATE)
Latest Box Office News
- Uni/Blumhouse’s ‘Split’ Is A Hit With $38M To $39M+; ‘Xander Cage’ Falls Down – Saturday AM…
- Video: Ben Vereen’s Wrenching ‘Wonderful World’ – “It Ain’t Over!” – At Broadway’s ‘Concert For America’ Alt-Inaugural…
- Brendan Gleeson Goes Outlaw In 'Trespass Against Us'; Madonna's Dancers 'Strike a Pose' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Wanda Says Thomas Tull Not Fired From Legendary Over ‘The Great Wall’
- ‘Jitney’, ‘Under The Radar’ Reviews: August Wilson’s Genius Shone Through From The Start
- How Did Those 2016 Sundance Sales Work Out?